Boston Bruins Memorabilia - 2005 Cam Neely Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
It didn’t take long for the Vancouver Canucks to regret trading the player they chose in the first round, ninth overall of the 1983 NHL Entry Draft to the Boston Bruins in 1986. In
his first season with the Bruins, the 6’1”, 220-lb native of Comox, B.C., scored 36 goals on his way to becoming one of the greatest power forwards of his time. In 1992, playing
in only 49 games due to one of the injuries that would plague his career, Neely scored a remarkable 50 goals.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)