Chicago Blackhawks Memorabilia - 1965 Bill Mosienko Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Chicago Blackhawks’ right-winger, Bill Mosienko, poses with three pucks after scoring the fastest hat trick in NHL history. In the final game of the 1951-52 NHL season, Mosienko scored three goals in a 21-second span against the New York Rangers. The Rangers led the game 6-2 in the third period when “Mosie” scored at 6:09, 6:20 and 6:30. Mosienko narrowly missed a fourth seven seconds later when he hit the post. Chicago scored twice more to win, 7-6.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)