Detroit Red Wings Memorabilia - 1972 Gordie Howe x Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
The first shoulder and elbow pads used by NHLers were made of felt and leather. Those gave way to more protective models with hard plastic shells. However, after a spate of facial injuries primarily caused by flying elbows, which Gordie Howe may have had something to do with, the NHL ordered that all pads must have a soft outer covering. “Mr. Hockey” was an offensive power (1,850 points in 1,767 NHL games) who
amassed 1,685 career penalty minutes.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)