Toronto Maple Leafs Memorabilia - Conn Smythe's Squad Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
After missing the playoffs in their first full season as the Maple Leafs, Conn Smythe’s Toronto hockey squad got down to serious business at their 1928 training camp in Port Elgin, Ontario. The team hired physical training expert, Corporal Joe Coyne of the Royal Canadian Regiment (in black), to whip the players into shape. Aside from old school calisthenics and running, the training regimen included golf, tennis, softball and fishing. The team got off to an average start, but a strong finish where they lost only three of their final 15 games.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)